Roy “Neal” Linnartz was born and raised in New Braunfels, Texas. He graduated from Canyon High School, received his Bachelor of Science from Texas A&M University and his Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Neal enjoys brewing beer and serving his community in the following roles:
- Comal County Bar Association, Treasurer (2013/2014), President (2014/2015)
- College of The State Bar of Texas 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- New Braunfels Economic Development Corporation, President
- Central Texas Dispute Resolution Center, Inc., Board Secretary & Family Law Mediator
- Wurstfest, Inc., Shareholder, Vice Chair of Gates Committee 2014, 2015
- New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce, Blue Coat Life Member, Vice Chair of Transportation Committee 2017 & 2108
- Leadership New Braunfels class of 2013
- Braunfels Foundation Trust, Baron
PETER A. JAMES
Peter James grew up in Houston, Texas where he graduated from William B. Travis High School. Peter received his Bachelor of Science from Sam Houston State University and his Juris Doctorate from Baylor Law School. Peter enjoys watching his favorite sports teams on the weekend and spending time outdoors.
Kimberly was born and raised in Southeast Texas. She has a broad range of experience in the legal field that began while working as a paralegal. Kimberly completed her undergraduate degree at Lamar University and went on to attend law school at St. Mary’s University School of Law. While in law school, Kimberly also earned her mediation certificate.
In her spare time, Kimberly enjoys spending time with family, hiking, and Tex-Mex!
State of Texas
U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
Joyce Compton was born and raised in Austin, Texas, but has lived in New Braunfels for nearly 20 years. She attended Texas State University, receiving her degree in Mass Communication – Advertising. In her spare time, Joyce can be found volunteering for the New Braunfels Parks Foundation, of which she’s currently the President, or spending time with her twin boys. You can reach Joyce at email@example.com for all consultations and scheduling purposes.
Hope was adopted from the New Braunfels Humane Society in 2012. She loves greeting clients, belly rubs, and chewing on rawhide.